Thursday, October 30, 2008

178

Okay, so last night Trevor made me Ms. Amana Jambalaya. And it was amazing. So amazing, I had two bowls of it, and THEN a piece of pie. (I guess pumpkin was on sale.)

So, that's my weakness. Winter foods. Carbs. Actually, all food in general. I effing love it. I don't eat a lot of fast-food crap, and when I do, I eat the best thing they have on the menu. I'm a foodie, and I love to taste. Problem is, when we cook, it's typically recipies for 4. I packup leftovers for work the next day, but typically there's more for me to snack on.

Trev had a Sharks game again tonight (and the boys KILLED it), and I got off work early, so I got to spend a good 90min at the gym today. Same strategy as last time, run a fast mile, lift, do elliptical for 25min to get cardio back up, and get rid of that latic acid that makes me hurt the next morning.

I've been talking to some people (Tim, Lauren) and we're working on keeping each other accountable. Lauren is a beast, and actually, Tim ran multiple miles his first day back to the gym, so I guess its more keeping me feeling guilty if I DON'T go to the gym.

I need to change my BC Rx. Get lower Estrogen, or something. This weight gain is retarded. But, until then, it's only going to be hard work.

No comments: