Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Total champ.

Okay, so I didn't get up this morning and go to the gym at 5:30.

I suck.

I DID go to the gym tho! Just after work. I like it then. I like it in the morning too. Actually, I pretty much love the gym. Just a matter of remembering that at 5am.

I ran a quick (for me) mile, at 7mph. It's about an 8.5min mile. Then I did a bunch of machines...the thigh one where you work both inner and outer thigh (great for my hip flexor), leg press (they have two different ones...one where you push yourself away, and one where you push the platform away.). Then the ab one where you bring your knees to your elbows, leg lifts for my belly boobs, and side crunches on the back extension bench thingy. Then some arm stuff. Then back to the abs for another round.

Then I did the elliptical for 20min, burned over 200cal on that, then did a half-mile jog to warm down. (mph) Came home, and sauteed two zucchini, half a package of mushrooms, and a chicken breast in some salt, pepper, garlic, and 0-cal spray butter.

Hopefully I won't be too sore tomorrow, since I ran and ellipticalled after I did weight stuff. I'll take an advil with water before bed. BECAUUUSSSE tomorrow is hour-long boot camp at 5:30am. Eff.

Oh, and I'm trying to eat 1300 cal a day. Well, when I say "I'm trying", I mean I just started today. And I'm over by 10%,(calories only, not deducting any for working out) but I definitely see where I can cut that out. Like the two cookies I had before work.
Yeah. Not so bueno.

No comments: