Saturday, September 15, 2007

my best assests are disappearing

Soooo, I've lost like 10lbs since DCA weekend. Maybe a little less, but not really. Unfortunately, that weight seems to have disappeared from my butt and my boobs. My mom noticed the top, and boyfriend definitely notices the lower part missing :(

So I'm looking for the Daisy Duke workout...what Jessica Simpson did to get ready for the movie. I want to be in shape, but I can't lose my signature behind!

Haha, whatever. I'm being ridiculous.

My birthday is in two weeks. With twenty pounds to go now, I'm successfully past the 1/2 way mark, and with my recent weight loss without any exercising, it would be easy to assume I might get there. But I know realistically I won't make it down to 150, but I'm trying. I'm going to work out tomorrow morning, and sunday as well...I just have to get in workouts when I can. I might start going up to Fuerza (my mom's pilates studio) on Tuesday mornings between classes...I know she'd like that. I probably should.

I'm pretty happy with my progress. I know I sucked it up this summer, and I wasted a bunch of time...but there's no denying I lost 30lbs. I'm very much looking forward to family pictures this Christmas, and comparing them to last year.

No comments: