Sunday, September 9, 2007

173.8

Well hi!

I know, what a stranger, huh? Well I just got back from Rochester last week, and I've been very sick this weekend. I finally have weekends free, so I promise I won't be so neglectful (I know, the best laid plans, right?)

In BD news, I practiced for an hour today, on a incredibly hard but FUN etude. We'll see if I stick with it, but I have to pick a piece very soon so I can get that down pat.

Health wise, eh, haven't worked out at all recently. But doing a lot of drum corps (and way less eating) has helped me maintain, and DROP weight! Do you see that? 173. (ish) Super close to the 160s :)

Tiffany from Renegades has offered herself for (free) tutoring sessions for me, add that on to Jazz band on Tuesdays and my supportive boyfriend, and I've got practicing down. I got running to like 15min without dying, always trying to do better.

Trev and I are considering getting me to a mid-west BD auditions, get my face out there some more. Imagine me being in Indy at auditions, and John Mehann's face, lol.

Now we're off to the dog park and dinner at mom's house.

No comments: