Tuesday, September 11, 2007

teeth suck (173.8)

Hi guys.

I'm eating again, good thing. The puking has stopped, I'm just still super tired.

But a couple weeks ago I had a filling done. It was for a tooth with a really deep groove, and apparently even if I washed my mouth out with bleach every night on top of brushing/flossing twice daily, I still would have ended up with a cavity in that tooth.

Well, the filling they put in had to go super deep, and now it is cracking my tooth apart. Sweet, huh? So my dentist thinks I definitely need a crown, and I probably need a root canal too. (I'll find out on Friday) UGH. Add this on top of the wisdom teeth I need pulled, and I've got a big ol' party going on in my mouth.

I just picked (maybe) my audition piece, and if I end up with all this major mouth surgery, how exactly am I supposed to practice? Double tounging (my nemisis) isn't exactly easy anyway, let alone with gobs of gauze in my mouth. Friggin' A.

Heh, the plus side is I'll only be able to eat out of a straw, so maybe I'll lose more weight.

KIDDING!

Kinda.

Ugh. Today sucks. Add that on to my test in Physchology today, which I am completely UNprepared for (kinda hard to prepare without a book.), and I'm pretty freaking cranky this morning/afternoon.

I do have jazz ensemble later, which I'm very much looking forward to. I'm playing with a ton of people from high-school. It's actually almost exactly the make-up of jazz band my junior year, with a couple old guys thrown in the mix.

Okay. I'm gonna go study my notes for class now. I hope I don't need a scantron or anything. That would REALLY friggin' suck.

No comments: