Monday, April 23, 2007

Back on the Fat Wagon

And I hate it.

I've gained about 3lbs from my lowest of 180.4, and it just feel so icky. Today and Saturday I did 30min of cardio, then some ab and arm exercises. I've also enlisted my boyfriend to yell at me and withold cuddles until I work out. Quite convincing, I have to say.

I've come up with some different tactics to tackle my next 20lbs. I'm starting a food/exercise journal, complete with calorie counts (burned and consumed). CelebrityFitClub.com says I should be consuming about 1600cal a day to lose weight. I know I go from 1000-2000 calories. Quite a difference there, huh?

Also, CFC also told me my BMI is 31. This is better than 35, what it used to be...but this is also NOT taking into account the amount of muscle I have versus other people of my height/weight. So, I'm assuming it's right around 28...which, while still heavy, is not too far away from a healthy BMI of 18-24.

I've also created a Excel spread sheet to record my weight, waist size, and energy level for the next three weeks, and I am NOT weighing myself 47billion times a day. I'm going to try for every two days...which is a lifetime for me!

Okay, I have to go pick up boyfriend now...I skipped out on cuddling with him between turns at the bowling alley to come home and work out. Which I did. There was a skinny chick on the eliptical when I went across the street to the little gym (like, 10x10') and I almost didn't go in.

But then I did, and now I smell. Yay.

No comments: