Monday, February 9, 2009

Fancy pants.

Okay, well now it's Monday after my Saturday night breakdown, and I think I'm going to be just fine. Sunday, Trev and I went to Ihop, and I was craving hashbrowns like crazy...but, I abstained, and got the healthy omelette with fruit...a couple hours later, I realized it wasn't the end of the world, I wasn't still craving the potato goodness.

Then, at dinner we went to Applebees (I know, eating out two times in one day, but we were running around all day) and I got the salmon, which was pretty amazing.

I didn't work out yet, it was raining this morning, and TJ was leaving for a week. But, tomorrow morning, I'm either running at the park, or at the gym.

I dressed really nice today, and I feel pretty. I think I need to keep looking good, clothes wise, so I feel good about myself, no matter what size. Only problem is, that involves heels, and I think my feet might fall off. We'll see.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It's been a week since you've updated... :( Where are you?