Monday, March 5, 2007

184.8

So, I didn't go to the gym all weekend...well, Saturday or Sunday. Does Friday coulnt as the weekend? Cuz I went on Friday. But not on Thursday.

Chances are, I'm not going to go tonight. Oh, why you may ask? Oh, I don't know, because my boyfriend's flight back was changed to Orlando, 2.5hrs away, and I found out at about 845pm.

Yeah. Oh and as if that wasn't fun enough! I took Boyfriend's car, since it's engine is more reliable than mine, and his fucking right front tire blew out. In the middle of Nowherefucksville.

So I changed the tire, which took like 30 minutes, and possibly a sprained wrist, and still ended up getting to the airport only about 20min after he flew in. Then the next 2.5hrs took forever, since we weren't talking, get home about 3am, argue a little bit, and then have makeup/welcomehome sex.

So now I'm fucking exhausted, and have to work a full shift today, and I feel like I've got the worst hangover ever. Probably from all that adrenaline that started pumping when the tire blew out.


UGhhhhhhhhhhh I dont wanna go. I dont have anymore SlimFasts either. Fuckyamother. This sucks.

2 comments:

Miss Reno Nevada said...

Poop. I hope today goes better. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

You're doing well, Keep it up. My weight hasn't moved a jot but im in better shape with going to the gym. hope all goes well xx