Sunday, March 7, 2010

Guest blogging, and more!

Okay guys, I know it's been a little quiet over here. Lets update, shall we?

- First, I really weigh 223. Well, I did 2 days ago, when I started the Sonoma Diet, and Pilates Napa Valley's 10-in-30 program. 10lbs, or 10in, in 30 days.

- I did pilates on Wednesday, and will continue to do it 3 days a week for the next month, and then the next 6 months. If I'm still into it 6 months down the road, my mom is going to train me to be an instructor!

- I haven't been as diligent with Jillian Michaels and my Last Chance Workout DVD. :(

- Sonoma Diet food is REALLY tasty! The black bean chicken wrap is DELISH, and is easily going to be one of my favorite things on this menu. Trevor even liked it!

- Speaking of Trevor, he did Jay Robb's 3-day Fruit Flush, and KILLED it. I did it last year, and was a total wimp. He didn't cheat, or whine even. He has a really healthy and manageable weight loss goal for himself, actually. It makes mine look far fetched and ridiculous. Once he's into it, he's actually a great inspiration on how to go about this weight loss thing. He doesn't even get on the scale every day!

-Finally, as you could have guessed from the title, I'm now guest blogging! To bring some attention to PNV's 10-in-30 program, I'll be blogging over there weekly, or more. While this blog keeps me mostly accountable, I really can't fake it over on that one. Too many people will see me in class, and those yoga pants don't leave much to the imagination. Check it out! www.pilatesnapavalley.com/blog

No comments: