Thursday, January 25, 2007

192 point ZERO

Holy crap.

I don't feel like I've been eating the best the last few days, and I've been sporadic at the gym. Last night I made pot roast, and had a few cookies that day at work. Today I've had Special K, oranges and cottage cheese and a cup of chicken noodle soup at work.

Come home, feeling icky and fat and definitely not motivated to go to they gym at all.....get on the scale thinking, "if it's high, its the motivation I need to go the gym."

196.somethin with work clothes on.

192.nothin nakie.

Hollllly crap. I think I can definitely make it to 190 by the end of the week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is fuking way you weigh 192lbs! Not by the pic here or on your myspace.I do not believe you.
how tall are you, 4ft?

Chelsea Strong said...

I'm 5'4.

Don't know who this is, really... or whether you meant this as a compliment or an insult.

I've mentioned before that I have a ton of muscle on me, and I've always weighed more than I've looked.

Anonymous said...

I agree, from the pictures of you it doesnt look like you could possibly weight that much, unless it's all in your lower body or something.

But hey, coming from experience (i've lost around 80+ lbs.) All i'd have to say is keep at it, keep pushing harder and harder at the gym, mix it up a bit, and don't give up! You can doo eet