Well! Quite the year it's been, huh?
I've lost 30lbs, and gone down 4 sizes. It's a HUGE accomplishment for me to have done this, and I'm ready to start the new year with a new goal, and new ambition.
My original goal was 50lbs by the end of September, which I missed. I can blame it on nobody but myself, as I yo-yo'd a bit during the summer with the move and lack of funds. But, I can say I know what works for me, and what doesn't. I'm physically in better shape than I've ever been, and looking forward to a littler Chelsea by this time next year.
Now for my 2008 Resolutions:
1. Get down to 135lbs in the next year.
2. Cut fast-food consumption down to 1x every 2wks. (Cutting it out of my life is not in the foreseeable future, but twice a month should be fine.)
3. Teach my dog how to shake
4. Get a real spot with the corps I'm currently auditioning for, and have an incredible summer
5. Go to Vegas for my 21st birthday
6. Get Trevor and I into a decent house (not apartment), with possible fix-er-up potential.
I'm looking forward to health, happiness, and a whole lot of love in the next year, and making it the next best year of my life.
Happy New Year!!!